I want to ask if squint in child of 2 years can be corrected or not, if it can be corrected at what age should such child be taken to ophthalmologist?
Squinting can be corrected. The earlier the better. Kindly see an Opthamalogist urgently to review your child for proper diagnosis and treatment. Please treat as urgent.