Please last night my daughter who is 1 year+10 months old took my fesolate and vitamin c which is about 15 pieces and she chewed them I had no idea until she started throwing up in the middle of the night right now she is sleeping fine but I feel worried and guilty so am asking for some help what should I do please?
The best thing to do in this scenario is to go to the hospital for the doctors to observe the child. If the amount ingested is small and there are no complications, the doctors will just observe but if their are issues, they will treat symptomatically.
Elimination of the poison or product ingested can only be done in CASES WHERE THE PATIENT PRESENT TO THE HOSPITAL WITHIN FIRST ONE HOUR, hence the need to avoid waiting time but go to the hospital immediately.