Good afternoon mummys, i married december, j havent concieved, i have being on medication since last month, i am not still feeling anything in me, how
Dr. Dara Abiodun

Medical Doctor

Sorry about your experience. If you're younger than 35 and haven't become pregnant after one year of unprotected sex, it's time to consult a fertility doctor. If you're age 35 or older, it's best to see a specialist after about six months of trying to conceive.