Get the Babymigo app

Pls mummies nd doctors in d ause... My private part is scratchings me seriously including d outer part, pls what can i useThanks
Mom's Health
If u r pregnant see ur Dr for proper treatment
Okafor Juliet Ezenwa
If u are nt pregnant, use nystatin insert and cream,take ketconazole and piriton(1morning, 1night)
Heedayat Adebayo Mejabi
Am nt pregant ooo... My baby is 7month old
Please login to leave a comment.