Get the Babymigo app

Am a ftm here and my son wld b one next headache now is that he isn't walking and I want to wean him.what food can I start giving him as soon as he turns one.I will waiting for our comments mums.thanks
View 2 more comments
Fola Adekoya
U can continue to breast feed him if u are not pregnant and once there is nothing wrong with him medically then don't bother urself abt walking cos he will work.some children walk at one year 6 month depending on the child, all will be well sis
Please take calcium every day , it will help him.
Fauziya Oloyede Okoya
U can give him friso gold cereal or cerelac honey & wheat.
Please login to leave a comment.