Progress Dynamic International AcademyAbuja Municipal, Abuja
Average rating: 4 of 5 based on 1 users
Divine Progress Schools and Progress Dynamic Schools are umbrella names of the schools that consists of Day Care, Nursery, Prmary and secondary sections.
The early years education in Progress Dynamic comprises of the Creche, Pre-nursery, Nursery one and Nursery two. PDIA objectives in early year’s education are as follows:
- Effecting smooth transmission from the home to the school.
- Preparing the child for the primary level of education.
- Providing adequate care and supervision for the children while their parents are at work.
- Inculcating in the child the spirit of enquiry and creativity through the exploration of nature and environment, art, rhymes and playing with toys.
- Developing in them a sense of co-operation and team spirit.
- Inculcating social norms and values.
- Learn good habit-like good health habit.
- Teaching rudiments of numbers, letters, colours, shapes, e.t.c. through play.