Subscription was successful! You should check back when the session begins.
Subscription failed! Seems something went wrong with your action. Please try again.
Start: 19 Apr, 2018 08:00AM - Ends: 21 Apr, 2018 08:00PM
CHOOSE FROM ANY OF THE SUBSCRIPTION METHODS LISTED BELOW
Pay using your Bank debit card. Secured by PayStack.
Deposit or transfer funds into any of our Bank Accounts
What is this topic about?
When is it safe to have sex after giving birth? Should you wait until any bleeding after the birth (lochia) has stopped, which should be by about three weeks after your baby's birth?
Here's what you will learn from Private group chat with Dr Ifedayo
1. When is it safe to have sex after giving birth?
2.When will I feel like having sex after the birth?
3. No sex drive after Child birth?
4. Self-help tips for sex after the birth?
5. What problems should I look out for?
6. What if my partner wants sex before I do?
7.Painful Sex after Child birth
7. When to see a gynaecologist etc