A yearly child, family and school safety event to celebrate Child Safety Week by bringing parents, children and educators together to learn from and discuss with the best in child health, safety and wellbeing.
The theme this year is Sweat the SMALL stuff! Simply because every child matters.
We have a line up of exciting activities and topics that will be dissected by our awesome speakers:
- Akinropo Akinola (Parenting guru and author of Daddy, where are you?
- Kayode Fowode (Chartered Safety Professional)
- Wemimo Adebiyi (Child behavioural expert)
- Dapo Taiwo (Safety expert and present School Safety Administrator for Lagos State Safety Commission)
- Julie Mogbo (Renowned family bond nurse)
and your one and only Bimbo Olasope (Radio host, entertainer and family coach)
It will surely be a time of fun, learning and bonding! Don't be told. Be there!
Waste no time. It is FREE to register and attend. Parents, educators and children are welcome to attend!
Sign up to receive updates at www.safetagious.com