Vision anchored on the fear of God to raise learners who are systematically trained to be independent, to face both academic and other challenges of life in order to meet the needs of the ever-changing society.
1. To provide qualitative and affordable education to children of school going age.
2. To promote the kind of discipline that lasts and is carried outside the school into the community.
3. To motivate learners to build confidence in themselves.
4. To reward diligent and hardworking learners.
5. To create opportunities for self-discovery among pupils.
8, Ishola Close, Olude B/Stop, Alimosho, Lagos, Nigeria.