To create a world-class centre for individuals living with Autism in Africa
Patrick Speech and Language CentreIkeja, Lagos
- To provide specialized educational services for individuals living with Autism in Nigeria
- Assist children with intellectual disabilities with particular attention to Autism become self- confident learners.
- Create awareness in the local community towards the rehabilitation of the intellectually disabled and also to involve and guide parents in the education of their children.
- To help as many as possible join regular schools where they can learn under the normal school syllabus and get absorbed into the mainstream educational system.
- To support indigent families struggling to cope with their children living with Autism