Tagged Questions

I have a four year old twin (girls) they are identical twin. I have noticed this since birth that whenever twin A falls sick, imme...
Some infectious diseases of course are contagious or perhaps both are exposed to the same thing causing the illness eg mosquito bites causing Malaria. However DO NOT TREAT A CHILD IN ANTICIPATION!! Always wait and then see a doctor! Never assume it is the same illness. You may be wrong! It is also not automatic that the child will be sick at all
My twins will be 2 years old in September, one of them has only 6 teeth. What can I do?
You will likely have to see a pedodontist (commonly called a pediatric dentist) who specializes in children's dental care

You can see Babymigo Children dental developmental chart below;

I'm 16 week gone when will I hear my baby kick and when should I go and know the sex of my baby and I need your prayer that God sh...
More than 70% pregnant women find out their baby's sex during ultrasound, which is usually done between 16 and 20 weeks. I wish you all the best
One of my twins is using the top of her right leg to walk but the second leg is ok, what can I do ma?
Walking on tiptoes can be normal variation especially if other members of the family also walk on tiptoes growing up. It can also be a sign of neurological disorders. If you are really worried kindly see a Paediatrician for thorough evaluation first
Hello doctors and mothers in the house, I heard some people understands the science of conceiving twins/boys, and carrying to term...
The only one I'm aware of is the Chinese method. Check Google. I also find this help one here helpful https://www.huggies.com.au/childbirth/multiple-births/twins/how-to. All the best
What can i give my 8months twins to make them add up more because they are not as big as before and they don't eat as before. I'm...
Try giving them a multivitamin
Conceiving Twins or triplet ; How can l naturally conceive twin? My next pregnancy I intend to have twin(boy and a girl) is there...
Natural, I don't know if there is a specific method o. Your best bet is IVF
I was told that any woman carrying twins or triplet will give births through CS is it through?
It's true for some and false for others. It's depends on a lot of things like position of placenta, position of babies,e.t.c. above all your doctor would be in the best position to dictate what will happen