Care Women's ClinicPort Harcourt, Rivers
CARE Women's Clinic is a healthcare facility focused on women reproductive health. We are based in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers state, Nigeria. We have been in operation since November 2014.
- We offer quality service in assisted reproduction through a dedicated, committed and certified team of professionals. We provide the best practice in infertility management to all our clients
- Our success is due to the commitment to cutting-edge reproductive technology. Our IVF treatment success story speaks for us and also cements our place as a veritable option for infertile couples.
- The laboratory is suited to adapting to the current trends in embryology and research. CARE Women's clinic is committed to excellence and we freely apply innovative styles in the treatment of our clients.
- Our office provides a warm, pleasant, and caring environment for our patients. Our staff are, to say the least professional in the despatch of their duties and this creates a seamless connection between them and the clients, earning their trust and confidence
- The practice of IVF requires understanding, mutual respect, and confidentiality. At CARE women's clinic, we provide a unique staff â€“client relation that makes our clients go through the treatment process without hassles. We offer consistent, dependable, and thorough care in infertility management. We are here to help you every step of the way
- Your medical records are confidential. We can share the information regarding the client's treatment with the referring physician if the client permits that. Clients must sign a consent form if the information regarding their treatment is to be disclosed to a third party e.g insurance companies.