Get the Babymigo app

Gud morning docs nd mums in the house am happiness oh dis is my first post here have experienced this twice now wen ever u got pregnant after six weeks or seven weeks my pregnancy will stop to develop nd I would not know until May be after 10 weeks wen I go for scan dey will tell my my pregnancy have stop developing since dis is seven weeks den I will go nd flush it out please what could be the cause please I need response cos am worried thnx
View 14 more comments
Essyln Ndiana-Abasi Ekarika
Prayer is the key. With God nothing is impossible.
Mrs Mojisola Faminigba
With God all things are possible, like mam modupe said luk 4 gd gynaecologist & beg God to work wonders tru d gynae 4 u..He has solved 99% of our problems d remaining 1% is 4 us 2 tak a take a step by looking 4 a gd gynae. If I start sharing my experience now u will be amazed loosing 4 babies in 3 pregnancy but that's a story for another day, am a happy mother now it's d God's doing& it's marvelous. I prayed and I came across the gynae God uses for me.Also dig deep into the Bible
Biobele Peter Williams
@Essyln13809, ok thnx so much I surely believe God he is nd will always be God
Please login to leave a comment.