Tips for interacting with a child with Autism (Autistic Spectrum Disorder)
1. Be patient.
2. Teach the child how to express anger without being too aggressive.
3. Be persistent but resilient.
4. Always stay positive.
5. Ignore irritating attention-getting behavior.
6. Interact through physical activity.
7. Be affectionate and respectful.
8. Show your love and interest.
Join the discussion
- Registering is free and very quick
- Consult paediatricians, Gynaecologists, Lactation experts etc for free
- Get discounts, win prizes and lots more.