My six month old baby boy started having discharge in his ears with pain over a month now. I took him to hospital and some drugs was prescribed after the medication the discharge ceased but whenever he is touched in that ear he feels pain last night i had to point torch to the ear and discover there is some object in the ear. Please can i take him to any hospital or is there a specified hospital for that?
Please take the child to see an ENT specialist in any of the teaching hospital nearest to you. for that the ears can be checked properly and the cause of the pain will be known and treated.