These 10 tricks would help you save money when buying baby products. (Part 2)
Baby items are nice to own but here are more things to consider before going shopping for your baby items.
- There is absolutely no crime in collecting hand me downs, you could also give out used baby clothes and gears you no longer need. It’s very cost effective.
- Some items are totally unnecessary and can cause more harm than good. So, unless you are getting a push walker, a sit-in walker is totally unnecessary and have been known to cause falls too.
- Research on items before buying them, compare prices from online marketplace websites, a lot of times, they sell way cheaper than your everyday online vendor.
- Understand the types and brands of a product before purchasing. Example; long stem pumps are only helpful to those with pointed nipples. Someone with flat nipples should only ever go for short stem pumps.
- - Ask yourself questions. Will it matter in X number of days or months? Is it worth it? How many times would it be used for” etc
Unless it’s a total necessity, to save cost, you would actually need to overlook a lot of baby items and just go for the essentials.