Get the Babymigo app

Good day Doctors, mummies and mumtobe in the house , I'm a FTM, gave birth through cs, but u don't want to go through any family planning cos I don't want any complications wen TTC again. Though I want my baby to be 2yrs b4 conceiving again. What do I do?
Mom's Health
View 3 more comments
Olaogun Olanike
@Rosemary I larnt condom do cause vagina irritation depending on the individual body. But I don't know if it is all condoms the causes it, pls Wat type of condom do you use?
Ogbu Queen Adaku
Buy original condom.Durex is fine and is sold for 700 3 pieces inside d pack.And there are other good condom dat u can get in supermarkets
Peter Bridget Okpe
OK, thank you wonderful mums
Please login to leave a comment.