My 2 years boy eats soil too bad. What can I use that can stop him eating soil?
It has happened to my baby before. Your child may need to be assessed by a paediatrician for Pica. Pica once noticed calls for holistic evaluation by a doctor to identify the cause, and compilations, if present.

Treatment requires a multidisciplinary approach involving a physician, a nutritionist, a social worker, a psychologist, and a dentist, as the case demands. A paediatrician will need to assess your child so as to know the cause and what is needed