My 3-years-old baby has been constipated for about a month now. I keep giving fruits to help soften the poop but it will not help the issue. I don't w
The child should be seen by the Paediatric Surgeon and a Paediatric gastroenterologist for further evaluation for causes of chronic constipation. And you should also go back for further appointments and follow up with the specialists.