My son is always itching his body, especially his private part, please what can I do?
The solution is usually avoiding the trigger for the allergies if possible. There are also some antihistamine and other allergy drugs that can help reduce the itching and symptoms.
It is better to see a Paediatrician, Dermatologist or Allergist if available where you are for thorough evaluation to figure out which it is.
lt is most likely an allergy...there are many thing that anyone can be allergic to even food, water, cream, soap etc.
View 3 more answers