My 1year plus baby do wake up with crusty eyes what should I do?
As a temporary measure before going to the hospital, use clean with clean cotton wool with clean water......or saline water if you can get it from pharmacy..."
Dr Aina Johnson


Kindly take the baby to see a Paediatrician or Opthalmologist who will do an eye swab and culture the specific bacteria and based on that the most appropriate antibiotics for treatment will be chosen based on the culture and sensitivity report .