My son as rashing under his armpit repetedly. What do I use, I'm worried.
  • Best Answer
Dear Mum, the cause of the rash needs to be known. The treatment of rashes depends on the type of rash on the child after a physical examination is carried out.
Kindly see a Paediatric dermatologist for examination and proper treatment.