My lovely baby boy is 10 months but there is a sound I don't know understand. Whether it is in the heart or stomach the sound is like a bubble as if h
  • Best Answer
Please take your child to see a doctor, preferably a paediatrician for proper evaluation and management. The doctor will see the child and probably conduct tests to determine what is wrong with him. Please treat as urgent especially as it makes child uncomfortable.